User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 182 of 185 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Yes, yes, I'm back!!! First quote, and no copyright infringement, in any way responsible for!!! For its better to dwell in the corner of the roof top, then in a palace with a contentious woman... Me!!!... 333...!!!sss...!!!
    Awww dude-ete... don't gimme that not about me stuff... we know what that's about...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Awesome work Anne, and the pattern on that plate is amazing.
    Yipeee! Encouragement for Anne's totally kool artsy pottery side... Timothy, welcome to the group.

Anne's pottery pictures link >>> Anne
    Last edited by Birdie; 01-31-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

??? Hi, Birdie??? How are you??? How's the chair coming, there Garyo??? Man, why I ask questions that will never get answers I'll never know... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

??? Hi, Birdie??? How are you??? How's the chair coming, there Garyo??? Man, why I ask questions that will never get answers I'll never know... Deb...
    I be fine. The chair is sittin in the garage waitin for parts that are sittin in Los Angeles waitin to clear customs. So no change.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen the name also, I say this for a few reasons I won't get into, but the name was here at the bottom for quite some time, after! Anne, I appreciate you're help on the Medicaid stuff, but this is why I have the advocates, and if they don't know the system, then they'll be out their jobs... Or supposed to be... The red tape, and fine lines are something you're just not gonna understand until you you're self have Medicaid... Things always look good from a distance in life, get close up, and see the uglyness... Life is like this Anne... Also, if you Realy think I'm gonna be posting trivia, jokes ect, you're nuts!!! It was kinda a joke, not very funny, nevertheless, a joke... No, I won't be! Though it is a pretty good idea, but again, just my opinion... Deb...
    Just because the name was at the bottom for a long time, means nothing! She left the computer and is doing other things, just didn't leave the page. She is not just sitting here staring at the page with her name at the bottom, not responding. Besides, she gave you the info of a place to call, where she was dx'ed, and also let drop that Boston did not help her, though didn't give specifics as to why. If you want more info, you could always PM her, I'm sure she is a nice person who would not even bother replying if she didn't care and feel she had something to offer that might help. Notice she did not tell you what to do, just gave you some basic info, the name of a place where she got the help she needed. As for the document that I referred to, I will send it if after reading it I think it is pertinent, and you can do whatever you want with it! Don't tell me that because I've never been on Medicaid it means that I won't be able to understand the gist of something that is written in plain English. I have not even begun to read it yet, but it was sent to me by someone who cares and whom I respect, so I am going to give it a chance.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Medicaid varies a lot from state to state so local experts should be a good source of info and helpful in finding health care within their system, just like this forum helps Weggies all over the world.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    Awesome work Anne, and the pattern on that plate is amazing.
    Yes, welcome, Timothy. There is a new Member Introductions section, which can be accessed at the top of this one, or from the main Forum page, where you can tell us more about yourself. I noticed you also posted on Phil Berggren's page, which is being kept up by his girlfriend, Alysia, who also has WG, and I regret to inform you that Phil passed a year and some months ago, which it seemed you didn't realize when you posted.... maybe you do now... he was a great friend to the forum.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, please do not put words in my mouth, that's not at all what I said... Unless you you're self have it and deal with it, trust me its a whole different thing... Did I say you wouldn't understand it? No, Anne, you need to live it for a while first... And as for the person, that posted, as well as the random pop ups? Well, you judge for you're self, all I'm saying... Also, yes again, I appreciate the help, but I have two people that do this for a living... It is what it is, and its only going to get worse, trust me on that... Not just Medicaid, but all health care... But nothing like the government health care, and city, run crap... Me...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drz! Hello... Hope you're getting better Drz... Yes Drz, it is very different state to state, this is the part, people have a difficult time grasping... Get rest Drz, and always nice seeing you... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    Medicaid varies a lot from state to state so local experts should be a good source of info and helpful in finding health care within their system, just like this forum helps Weggies all over the world.
    I agree with you, drz. The document I am referring to was generated by a local New Hampshire organization which is affiliated with the U of MA med school or hospital in Boston. I will be sharing it , sorry for the delay, I need to see about dinner and other things. I want to read it first. It may be until tomorrow before people get to see it. If it turns out to be nothing, so be it, but it didn't look like nothing to me. So if people will just wait (and I don't mean you, drz) and not jump all over me for even mentioning it, I would appreciate it. I believe in reading things before I forward them, and want to know what this says. If it turns out to be useless, I will not apologize, but will acknowledge that fact.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011