User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 177 of 185 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, beware of the cat in the tux! Hey Anne, the lead singer? I remember the group, but don't remember the dudes name? They go in threes Anne! David Bowe ect, ect... Anyway... Mary dropped by earlier tonight and we had the best time, just laughing about stupid stuff... She said she would take the day off or whatever for the biopsy, so I'm calling tomorrow... So... That's something else to add, ya know? Was supposed to have been done this past summer, but oh well... Anne go feed the killer cat! Be very careful Anne... Me!CCat free! Hey, this also rhymed! Ignore that extra c!!! Xox...!!!
    There's been at least three already this year, not just Bowie, though I don't know all of them. Kantner was often but not always the lead singer. Grace Slick was the other main lead singer.... do you remember the song White Rabbit? One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small.... No, I don't feed any killer cats. He wasn't there tonight.... he has a home where he gets food. That cat doesn't bother me, he only bit me that one time because he was scared when I came at him. I walked right by him within 2 feet this morning and nothing happened. He's a wimp. I don't try to pet him, though....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I still always ordered vanilla!!! Vanilla, rocks Birdie... Anne, where is the other post? I can't see it? Anne, no not a year,they go in threes, usually in a row, like days, weeks ect...It's usually right on too, but who knows... Anne good the killer was elsewhere! You don't need cat harassment Anne!!! We have more than enough on our plate, right Anne??? Me!... Xox...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I still always ordered vanilla!!! Vanilla, rocks Birdie... Anne, where is the other post? I can't see it? Anne, no not a year,they go in threes, usually in a row, like days, weeks ect...It's usually right on too, but who knows... Anne good the killer was elsewhere! You don't need cat harassment Anne!!! We have more than enough on our plate, right Anne??? Me!... Xox...
    whatever the year, this might be the fourth... i can't give all the names. What other post? I think all the posts I wrote are here. The cat has not been harassing me. He just hopes I'll leave so he can scarf up some of the food. As long as I'm there, he doesn't. And then I take the food when I leave, unless I have to go somewhere, and then my cat is on his own against Mr. Tux.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Found the other post, Anna! My screen must be different than youres Anne... It popped up, after my last post? Hey, Anne, do you know what a sugar glider is? Oh, man so cute! I was thinking of getting one, but they almost fly! They glide through the air, after they hop... They are adorable! In the kangaroo family, and made legal, I think a few years back, up here anyway... But all places vary on these rules, so... Ferrets for example were legal here, but not down in Mass... So stupid, because they make awesome pets,and their in the otter family, not rodent! Sugar gliders are a trip Anne... Me! I want a sugar glider... Xox...!!! 3sss but don't be scared...!!!
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so I'm posting to show you a typical scenario in my world, with wegeners, and lack of help... So the gum biopsy that I had scheduled back on May 12, that had to be cancelled due to an emergency on the behalf of the person taking me, never rescheduled because at this point I figured I'd let the doc, do all the driving... Called to reschedule biopsy this morning,only to be told, we NO longer except Medicaid... No longer a provider... I said, what if I pay the percentage myself? No, we can not do this, we are no longer a provider? Ok, so... Seems to me, not many are up here!!! Then call to make sure my medical notes were faxed to my old doc, who I need to see again, endo, nope, no fax... Can you please fax them??? Oh sure, we will have the nurse get back to ya... Did you send me my last urine results, so I can have it for my records, and view my creatine numbers for myself??? No, it looks like this was also not done!!! We will have the nurse call you back, Deb, and go over all this with her... Ok!!! Thank you, and have a great day!!! Medicaid hell! Medical hell! Doctor, you guessed it, HELL!!! I'm tired ya know? Really, really tired... And it feels strange, the vibes I get here from some, because you think I'm not taking this serious enough? You don't know the half of it... If I lose my faith and my sense of humor, towards all this crap, then please, you tell me, what do I have left??? It gets old, ya know? I choose to laugh at this point, what else can I do? I will lose my mind if I don't... Then I will be sick, all around, not just wegeners... Maybe someone out here gets it, maybe not... I hope you do... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, and an add on to the above... Pleasedo not tell me to go to emergency! Because I've been there, many times! It will not work... In a make believe world maybe, but I am not er worthy... Just like all the times in the past, follow up with you're primary! Can I just walk in and say, hey, I'd like a gum biopsy? Or this that, this that? No, it doesn't work this way... Very frusterating... Very very frusterating... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe someone out here gets it
    YES DAM-NIT, we all gets it. Nearly everyone here has posted something similar, and their explanation of how they overcame the problem of bad/innefective health care...

Maybe the phrase "VA HELL" comes to mind? I don't give up, I spent yesterday in VA HELL, again, and forced a fix of problems. I got a rheumatology appointment for Feb 2, to replace the one a couple weeks ago that they cancelled and claimed months to reschedule. I got monthly lab work reestablished, which was stopped for no apparent reason. I got blood drawn when they gave me excuses, I didn't just walk away and bitch ABOUT them, I bitched AT them. I don't just whine about it and make up excuses to claim it's not my fault! Of course it's not my fault! It's my responsibility to DO something about it! SO I DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT! No Baskin Robbins anywhere in sight... And DAM-NIT Deb... that's what you have to do to get health care! That's how the world works, sometimes...

All that is what's meant by advice like "GET BITCHY" and "Doctors with listening disorders" and "You have to be your own advocate" and "You have to manage your health care" and "Kick that doctor to the curb"... and and and and... 53.7% of this forum is dedicated to THIS subject, the rest is mostly sucked up by a black hole of nothingness.

Now dump the whining about it, dump the Baskin Robbins excuses, and GET BITCHY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Deb. I am so sorry. Its such a shame how they treat people over there. Truely frustrating.
    It means that you have to work even harder and to insist on getting things. Or, you can go to an ER of a decent hospital and get it all done in the same place. I believe that once you arrived at a decent ER with your abnormal creatinine, they will have to treat you seriously. Birdie, is it right ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please excuse this comment, but am I sitting here playing with myself? Guys please I know you care and believe me I appreciate it more than you know, but am i making the rules? To tell in er what to do? No my creatine is nit er worthy! To me its all er worthy, not to them! I am doing all I can here! With very limited help! Am I sitting here whining, feeling sorry for myself??? Please! Birdie, cut me some slack, will ya? I never feel sorry for myself, and attitude is great! Considering!!! And YES I'm doing all I can, next to hitch hiking to Boston, getting picked up by some weirdo, and cut in. Peices!!! I love you, and asking for some slack here? It's just not meant to be for some, I guess??? Me...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not!!! Er worthy... So sorry... Me...
    Live,love,and laugh...