User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 53 of 185 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you are having a comfortable sleep Deb, without pain
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vdub, please dont close this thread. We are in the middle of procssing info and possibillities, lots of important info here, not to mention all the cool putins...
    And please dont close the thread about my sweet Phil...
    Thanks. Sending prayers to you ♡♡♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I dont like the anemia thing... dr. Phil used to say that it can be an indication for wg activity. Can it be smoldering for you now ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, good morning. Here is one for you ♡♡
    What next ?

FB_IMG_1449754987413.jpg

P.s. dr. Phil also couldnt bear that contrast substance of the CT and they did CT without it.
    Last edited by Alysia; 12-11-2015 at 01:53 AM.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debra, please do not worry about me and the iron thing. I'm not about to go out and take a bunch of supplements. I'm just going to do what I always do, eat sensibly, meat and poultry, leafy greens, dried fruit... it is really not that big of a deal and the doc would have said if it was. It is the least of my worries. So start worrying more about yourself. Good morning!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only had SLIGHT anemia in the test results. Maybe I didn't eat right for a couple of days. I don't feel like I'm flaring or anything is smoldering, not at all. It has not been an ongoing thing. I am not worried about it in the least and I trust the doc that it is not a cause for concern. So, please don't worry about it. I will know if I start to get that flaring feeling. Thanks for being concerned, though.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    please do not worry about me and the iron thing.
    Don't come crying to us if you find yourself attracted to magnets and can't pass a metal detector.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    Don't come crying to us if you find yourself attracted to magnets and can't pass a metal detector.
    Har, har, har.....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, I noticed your avatar straight away and knew exactly where it was. See post #8 in this thread.... It was an exciting trip.
    http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...ot-travel.html

Of the islands we visited, we both agreed Moorea was our favorite, but they were all great.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good afternoon,guys! Late start for me! Birdie,I was crying laughing at this comment directed at Anne! So funny... Michelle,hi! Thank u,slept good. How r u? Alysia,I love you're avatar! So awesome... Anne,hi! Anne you're so sweet. I hope you're getting some u time? Vdub,hi! Hope you're well. So anyhoo,today is a good day,very little pain! And I went to the church service last night,so I usually have a lot of pain afterwards as if I worked or something. But today is cool... I'm sure I will hear today,on the last labs,and hopefully Mary,so.... I love u all.... I also Realy appreciate all of u... So cool.... Deb.