User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1842

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Birdie, I thought you did enough, with bewitched... How can you not like Gilligans island, or the old Mary Tyler Moore's? I think these shows rocked. The old, i love Lucy's? So funny... My stuck sista, that's a cool statue.... Where is it? Me. Xo Xo
    Gilligan's Island was dumb. All they had to do was kill Gilligan and they'd be home in a week.

Mary was cool, but kinda not my thing, nothing happened when she twitched and the show was too commercial, too politically correct.

Lucy? Gag me with a spoon, like totally. Her voice is enough to curdle milk while it's still in the cow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think Gilligans island had the real goal, of getting off the island? Stupid humour is cool... Mary Tyler Moore, with Ted? Are you kidding, the guy was a riot! Lou? Funny as hell.. Lucy, the old ones, classic... Happy days, one of the best shows ever! Soap? Funniest show..... Interesting, people having different likes, would be boring, if we all had all the same likes, and tastes. Gidget, Anne, I remember now. The one you're talking about. No, I didn't watch that one... Me! Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think Gilligans island had the real goal, of getting off the island? Stupid humour is cool... Mary Tyler Moore, with Ted? Are you kidding, the guy was a riot! Lou? Funny as hell.. Lucy, the old ones, classic... Happy days, one of the best shows ever! Soap? Funniest show..... Interesting, people having different likes, would be boring, if we all had all the same likes, and tastes. Gidget, Anne, I remember now. The one you're talking about. No, I didn't watch that one... Me! Xo
    They were all good (cept Lucy). Have you figured out yet which one was the coolest? Hint: it had twitching... And the other favorite from before I turned off TV is one nobody ever heard of unless they lived in Phoenix... Wallace and Ladmo!!! Search that!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie, the old black and white, Lucys? Not when they did the newer ones, those sucked, she works in a bank, I think? No the old ones,and her lies, and squeaky voice,were the humor... I never heard of this last one, you mentioned... Anyone remember soap? With Burt, making himself invisible... Ha ha! A friggin, riot... Funniest show tv ever put out... To bad they can't do this anymore. Although, the old two n a half men, was funny. Not the new ones with Aston,whatever his name is. Big bang, put out by same guy, chuck noray.. That waitress show, also pretty funny, can't think of the name..... Me....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I think its lorey, chuck. Something like that.... Me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Classic Lucy moments: She and Ethel working on the chocolate conveyor belt line, Lucy mashing grapes with her bare feet in a wine-maker's vat, all the times she snuck her way into Ricky's nightclub show...

I liked Mary best as Rob Petrie's wife on Dick Van Dyke. Remember That Girl, Marlo Thomas? I didn't like her as well as Mary. Rhoda wasn't too bad, I guess. I know which waitress you mean but can't remember her name, either!

A lot of this stuff I watched with a friend at sleepovers at her house. It was her decision what to watch, and I was OK with it. (Her bedroom had 2 beds, mine didn't.) This included Flipper, Gilligan, Dr. Kildare, I Dream of Jeannie, Bewitched, and whatever was playing on weekends, I guess.... Geez, long time ago..... My parents weren't into us having the TV on all the time, but they liked certain things, Get Smart, Hogan's Heroes, Jackie Gleason, and how could we forget Batman!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne! Hello, again... Anne, I think I'm the only person in the world, that doesnt like batman, though I did like the riddler... I hated star wars, that's right people, throwing things at me through my phone... Et, I think I'm the only one that walked out, although my boyfriend at the time was all for it.. walking out I mean... Oh! Columbo!!!!!!! Peter Falk, loved him... There's another newer show, besides the waitress show, can't think of the name, mother, or mom? That's kinda funny. I think the same director, puts these out as well. Chuck lorey? So theres like three, that are pretty cool... Three is better than zero..... Me. Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne! Hello, again... Anne, I think I'm the only person in the world, that doesnt like batman, though I did like the riddler... I hated star wars, that's right people, throwing things at me through my phone... Et, I think I'm the only one that walked out, although my boyfriend at the time was all for it.. walking out I mean... Oh! Columbo!!!!!!! Peter Falk, loved him... There's another newer show, besides the waitress show, can't think of the name, mother, or mom? That's kinda funny. I think the same director, puts these out as well. Chuck lorey? So theres like three, that are pretty cool... Three is better than zero..... Me. Xo
    I swear, the name of that waitress will hit me... it wasn't Alice, was it, no I don't think so, or maybe it was, but I can't even remember the actress's name.... no Googling allowed! And can't think of the other one, either.... and not too familiar with that director's name, could Google later, but not yet.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I swear, the name of that waitress will hit me... it wasn't Alice, was it, no I don't think so, or maybe it was, but I can't even remember the actress's name.... no Googling allowed! And can't think of the other one, either.... and not too familiar with that director's name, could Google later, but not yet.
    Flo's Yellow Rose? (Didn't google it)
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, the one I'm talking about is two broke girls. And pretty sure the other is called mom. These are current, not old. No, Alice I didn't care for. Forgot about her. That girl, nah, Rhoda, not really... Hey, Anne! I saw a bug, crawling up the side of my sink. So here's a question for ya. If that bug, in my sink, was a bedbug, what would his name be now? Since being in the kitchen sink? Ya, I'm a little tired. So my Tourette attacks may or may not start coming forth.... Me! And sleepy... That rhymed...... Xo