User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: heart breaking story, posting for a friend. can we help her ? please ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am on Medicare and see Dr. Monach at BMC. and yes Merkel has moved on. Please call for an appointment now.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank u guys! Drz I also am diabetic and for now I'm not even controlling that. Rendidrag,I'm pretty sure I got the info from u. Boston,mass Medicaid is set up very different then Nh Medicaid! I looked into this back in 2012. The thing is,I Realy fell through the cracks because had my primary care doc looked into scleritis of the eye she would have suspected Wegeners. From my understanding that is a dead give away,since scleritis is rare and only caused by wegeners? My primary Dr was in process of retirement so she never looked into it I'm sure. I tried hard guys,for over a year and a half of severe symptoms. Isickness that caused me to just collapse and say enough. Well I need to end here because my writing dis. Sorry guys,I can't see my writing anymo know I don't need to tell u all the extreme fatigue that can't be put into words with this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep feeling the need to apologize! Why does my writing disappear? Why it writes over words I can't figure out! I do actually know how to spell,although my posts would argue that fact! Oh wow! So I need to keep my posts real short so I can see what I've written. U all here are amazing. I feel like I've known u all personally for years from lurking since 2012. I always admired this group and the help everyone gives. Realy awesome! Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wish i would know what to say.
    I have little information that would be of benefit to you.
    my heart goes out to you though.
    our prayers and thoughts are with you.

A

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank u all,for the welcome! Support is so important. Only u all can understand! No person has a clue except the ones living it. The fatigue that can't be put in to words and of course the pains and bizarre things that can happen. Just knowing someone understands is so helpful. I only posted for the first time yesterdayand I have had some much needed laughs. My posting dilemma! And birdies dog! Mocking me,when I scroll by! I was crying laughing... Now whenever I see birdies dog picture I go hysterical! Maybe if his ears where back instead of up I would feel different! And the stare! Priceless! Birdie that picture makes my day! Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Thank u guys! Drz I also am diabetic and for now I'm not even controlling that. Rendidrag,I'm pretty sure I got the info from u. Boston,mass Medicaid is set up very different then Nh Medicaid! I looked into this back in 2012. The thing is,I Realy fell through the cracks because had my primary care doc looked into scleritis of the eye she would have suspected Wegeners. From my understanding that is a dead give away,since scleritis is rare and only caused by wegeners? My primary Dr was in process of retirement so she never looked into it I'm sure. I tried hard guys,for over a year and a half of severe symptoms. Isickness that caused me to just collapse and say enough. Well I need to end here because my writing dis. Sorry guys,I can't see my writing anymo know I don't need to tell u all the extreme fatigue that can't be put into words with this
    I know getting diabetic supplies when on Medicare can be a challenge and take a lot of effort but it is important to persist till you get the resources needed to take care of yourself. Medicaid and Medicare change a bit every year and the hold time when you call in on the 800 numbers can take a long time but it is some times necessary. It often take several calls till you find a person who is knowledgeable and willing to try help you. Some places like our local town has a an advocate employed by the county to help people on Medicare or other issues for Senior citizens. Ask around to see if you can find such a resource. Other wise start calling the facilities directly and ask for help. I know it is hard when you are low on "spoons" and it takes a big effort just to get out bed and eat. Many of us have been there and can empathize.

I know sometimes it is hard to find good vendors who take Medicare or Medicaid. Many facilities will accept Medicaid from neighboring states as well as their own. I couldn't find a primary doctor to accept me as a patient years ago when I left the hospital for a nursing home but after several tries an internist I had years ago agreed to take me on as a patient so I could go to a nursing home in his area. It was farther from my home but it got me out the hospital and they had better care than the local nursing homes.

If your phone won't work for you try downloading another browser program for it or else look for cheap tablet to access the internet.
    Last edited by drz; 11-20-2015 at 05:27 AM.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    And birdies dog! Mocking me,when I scroll by! I was crying laughing... Now whenever I see birdies dog picture I go hysterical! Maybe if his ears where back instead of up I would feel different! And the stare! Priceless! Birdie that picture makes my day! Deb.
    Here's a pic of her taking care of her pet baby pigeon.

Sam.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drz I can't even get my posting right and you want me to go downloading stuff? Yikes! Ha ha! Feeling not to confident over here! I'm laughing,u all r so sweet! Birdie I love that picture! So cute. I hope u never change that avatar! Realy does make me smile! Ok,I mean laugh! Drz, my problem,well I have many,but my problem withis cell internet is when I get comfortable with something I say as long as possible! I hate change! I only recently started with issues so hoping I can get it resolved. My posting,well let's hope! So much more I want to say,and I willoon. U all r so kind. Thank u all so much! Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So sorry again! Why does this happen? I've tried the edit button but it just will not let me correct once I've written a certain amount! I don't get it! Anyone with suggestions I'm more than eager to listen! These kind of things only seemto happen to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now it feels like I've defiled the thread with bad grammar! And grammar isn't my proble,although u would never know it. Driving on the other hand,well I once took off the nose of my brothers Corvette,with my father's car,right in front of my own house! Both their insurance went up,nothing happened to me! Now you will never believe my posting dilemma! Thank u all for caring and for the laughs,I so needed that. I will get more serious now. Talk soon! Deb.

Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast