User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SpaceflightAddict Checking in: Two years with Wegener's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread not working to show unread items.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    This thread not working to show unread items.
    If you mean you aren't getting email notifications of new unread posts in the thread, I just got one. But maybe that's not what you mean.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am SO glad you wrote this update! I think of you from time to time (yes, mainly from laughing over the booger thread) and am delighted to hear that my hopes of "normal" life consuming you were realized. Hooray!! And thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went from monthly to 3 monthly, missed a little rise in my pr3, and I have not been able to get it back to where it was before, which was nil, now it jumps anywhere between 8-15, the rest of my blood-work is great, and I didn't feel any change at the time. I now have a monthly check, and will probably, for the rest of my life.

Just be careful, enjoy.....

Regards Woz...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I just noticed the timestamps on the posts last night... makes it pretty easy to tell who is still on pred, you glorious bunch of insomniacs.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthewhat View Post
    I am SO glad you wrote this update! I think of you from time to time (yes, mainly from laughing over the booger thread) and am delighted to hear that my hopes of "normal" life consuming you were realized. Hooray!! And thanks again.
    At one point after my prednisone dosage came down from initial diagnosis, I regretted that thread, but looking back now, I am glad I did it. It may be super gross, but it is something many of us deal with and have a hard time discussing it with others. In real life, nobody that I know understands what goes on when I go in the bathroom and make all sorts of noise, but you all here get it.

Quote Originally Posted by woz View Post
    I went from monthly to 3 monthly, missed a little rise in my pr3, and I have not been able to get it back to where it was before, which was nil, now it jumps anywhere between 8-15, the rest of my blood-work is great, and I didn't feel any change at the time. I now have a monthly check, and will probably, for the rest of my life.

Just be careful, enjoy.....

Regards Woz...
    I will be. When I was preparing to go off the last medications, I had a talk with my doc about the labwork schedule, and we both feel that once every 3 months is good for now. It is simply continuing the schedule I was on before. The last time I had monthly labwork done was when I was on CTX, and that was quite a while ago now.
    "It takes less muscles to smile than it does to frown!"

-A quote to a doctor from me, in the hospital, while giving him a Bells Palsy smile (I was on some gooooood drugs at the time)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to throw in my congrats on how well you are doing.It is always nice to hear something good coming from this crud.Hope you stay in remission for good. Take care
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12