Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WTC First Responder and my first post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by debra View Post
    Anne, hi. I just wanted to say, these two paragraphs you wrote, are very good... Anne, I'm glad you post frequently, a true asset to this group... Man, I wish people posted more. This group could Realy kick, a**. Not many seem as active, and I realize people have lives, get well ect. But post on how you're life is going, now that you killed the dog, or got him quiet from barking. Post about the bedbugs you hope you never get! Post about you're love for the color blue... Anything... Surely I can't be the only one with weird things happening to my body, with this? How's everyone's tongue? Ya, not many I guess with oral involvement.... Thanks Anne! Deb, with love... XoXO
    Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, people have lives. I haven't killed the dog, just quieted him down, and still need to take the meds to keep him quiet. I told you about my tongue being fine and how I like the color blue on the other thread. Going to go back and add a little about the oral stuff on that thread. Can't say a whole lot about my life right now, not that much going on, but will fill you in as things come up.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, cool.. I'm glad you're tongue, is healthy. Real glad you dig the color blue, though you didn't specify which shade. So many shades of blue..... Me. Xo Xo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, cool.. I'm glad you're tongue, is healthy. Real glad you dig the color blue, though you didn't specify which shade. So many shades of blue..... Me. Xo Xo
    Yeah sorta thought discussions of favorite colors and stuff belonged on the other thread, and saw you'd asked me about it both places, elected to answer it over there instead of further hijack this thread. XOXO
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, sorry, didn't mean to hijack, but the tongue thing is wegeners. Oral involvement. Ok, the blue thing, just an add on... Stupid, yes. It is me after all. Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, sorry, didn't mean to hijack, but the tongue thing is wegeners. Oral involvement. Ok, the blue thing, just an add on... Stupid, yes. It is me after all. Deb.
    But you asked about both those things on both threads, so I picked "your thread" to go into any detail in my answers. I was thinking about the guy who started this thread who had been a first responder at the WTC site and inhaled all kinds of crap and gotten WG, and thought maybe talking about the color blue or whatever you wanted to know about my tongue was a little trivial and off topic. Not to worry, happens all the time, nothing to feel bad about, just explaining why I made the switch to the other thread. No need to think of it as stupid.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567