Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Infomation regarding saddle nose formation

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keith, hi. Interesting cause i was thinking, how would we know anyway, unless we had seen them before, ect. When seeing a person, we dont know, how would we know whether its just their nose! Or say a boxer who broke his nose, or whatever. I agree, cocaine would probably be most probable... Oddly enough, when out, i dont think ive ever really noticed someones nose! Unless it was a little loud, like say barbera streisand, or something... Sarcoids is a big one associated with saddle nose as well. Think i mentioned that already though... Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sitting in my booth at the Farmers Market, watching people go by, I look at noses a lot, and it's because of saddle noses. I only saw one that I thought was a drug user, his nose was just not right. Others have naturally turned up or "ski jump" noses. I may have seen one or two that could be saddle noses but the people didn't look like drug users. Not all saddle noses are the same. I don't get a lot of chance to look, because they are walking by, and I don't want to stare. But overall, very few if any saddle noses, besides mine. It might be different in a big city where there might be more cocaine users. And addicts are less likely to be at a farmers market, I'd think. Not that everyone there is strictly wholesome looking. Anyway, it's one of the ways I pass the time when not much is going on.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, hahaha... Ski jump nose??? So funny... Now i will be staring at peoples nose... What i was wondering, is how if at all, peircings would be with nose involvement? Like people with a peirced nose, then develping wegeners, would it be an issue, ect... Well nose involvement,or whatever involvement, beauty is within, right? I wish the emphises in the world, was less focused on the outward, and more focused on the inward, but society says different... Wishful thinking... Anne, i used to love going to the mall when i was young, and just people watch... A trip, for sure! Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Debra,,Sarcoidosis the cause is unknown.Sounds familiar.I don't gawk at people,but I do look for people with a saddle nose.I imagine what this or that person would look like with one,and they don't look better.My nose looks like it is made out of rubber.Ann,you wouldn't need to give me a double take if you saw me at the farmer's market.I hate my saddle nose.Ski jump nose.Like Bob Hope.Ians is probably not receiving notifications about this thread ,or has moved on.Let us know Ians
    "You can tame anything,except the human tongue"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Keith... Ya, sounds real familiar, right? Keith, you have an awesome persinality, and again beauty is with in, therefore, youre beautiful, saddlenose, or not... Man, i hate that word! So i will just say, nose involvement, to the max! I wonder, since i have nose involvement if it will collapse, but then i know, the more i worry, the more stress the more symptoms, the more likely it will! Used to get sick, just worrying, but learning everyday, acceptance and patience. Neverthless it is scary... Cant change a thing by worrying, so... A waste of energy, and i need all i can get! Haha... Nice seeing you, Keith... Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, for the above typo! Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deb, is there any chanse you cud quid worryeng bout typos?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha... Vdub, funny you should mention this today! I stopped being sorry, at 814am, this morning! Dont ask! Actually i think i had a post i just left, without my usual apology, a few days back, and it wad so hard to just leave it! I had withdrawl symptoms, and everything.. i did however recover completely, and then realized after wiping away the sweat, it was ok! No more apologies! SORRY!!! Thanks Vdub! So funny... Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Ians! I agree with all the comments that were said to you from the other WG people. I agree first you might need a better ENT doctor. I also have the saddle nose and alot of facial problems. My ENT doctor said that he believes I have WG. Unfortunately you have to have more symptoms before they could actually diagnosed the WG there's no test that says you have it unless it attackes other areas. My Internal medicine Dr. Could not agree and treat me for it due to it was just in that area. I saw Dr after Dr and it was finally confirmed when it attacked my upper mouth and teeth also had a mass in my lung. Then they all agree. I am with you in pain everyday and I also get fustrated... Like my WG friends wrote it's way too long to not be diagnosed and it might help with new ENT doctor. C.J.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cj, hello. Nice meeting you. I was wondering if you could please elaborate on the mouth teeth involvement you have? I have only seen it here once other than myself, so was curiouse what youre symptoms were, ect? Was the bone also effected, and losing gum? Also if they did any special treatment, in regards to youre teeth, mouth rinses, ect. Thank you, and good luck! Debra...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234