Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally Going to CC! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    Hi guys...on d blog afyr a lonng tym. .I really need ur help n support guys. ..in feb ds yr I ws hosp in icu fr 105.6 feverbof unknown origin...nw agn last mnth I gt admit..my ophtgal ref me to a reputed rheumy out here in india fr eye scleritis...he lut me on methotrexate. .wd dat my luver enzymes elevated n he put it on hold...my disease aggravated by dt tym n scleritis went onto necrotizing scleritis. .sclera melted out choroid n retina detached..lost my vision..nw devlpd infctn in dt..planning fr removing the eyeball dts wt drs say option wice...due to uncertainty of infect in eye dey still dint put me on immunosuppressive .meanwhil I strtd gtng pain in nose aroubd bridge..gt pns ct dne..put on host of antibiotics. ..nw d pain goes onto ears n throat..stil drs cdnt figur out wat was it. ..lung ctcshws nodules. .nw put on cytoxan but still d drug dsnt seem to hrlp..pain is excruciating. .m helpless totally owing to pain..dr wants me to tk rituximab but m scared of losing my lyf to it..read a lot of articles dt way...pl help
    Broken Angel, you might get more attention for this post if you start your own thread about it. Also would be easier to read if you'd type out full words instead of texting-style shorthand. I'm sorry you are having these awful problems. It could take a few weeks to see improvement from the CTX, and I don't think you should be afraid of taking RTX. I haven't, but many on here have, with good results, although it also takes some time. I think CTX is a little faster. It, too, carries risks, probably a lot more so than RTX. I think all of our meds carry risks, but they are better than the alternative of no treatment, which would undoubtedly be fatal.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thnx anne...but hw do I post it in my thread here..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brokenangel View Post
    Thnx anne...but hw do I post it in my thread here..
    Glad to help. At upper left of page, click on Forum. That will take you to all the categories like General WG Chat, Medications, etc. Pick the one that best fits your post and click on it. That will take you to a list of posts, then click on Post New Thread at top of page. That will give you a screen on which to write a title and type up and submit the first post of your new thread. I hope that helps. (I'm on a laptop and don't know if other devices might have the screen arranged any differently.)
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best of luck with the appointment at CC and with your school.!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12