Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Extra large plugs / slugs ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now it appears I may have a stomach ulcer , awaiting a camera down throat & scans
    bloody steriods
    s slugs from nose are least of my problems

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne 14 View Post
    Now it appears I may have a stomach ulcer , awaiting a camera down throat & scans
    bloody steriods
    Good luck in getting it treated and best wishes for quick healing.
    Knowledge is power! Wisdom is using it to make good decisions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bloody steriods
    I am sorry....
    are you taking omperadex or losec before the pred ? to protect the stomach ?
    sending my prayers and love <3
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not taking any stomach protection - assuming that's what you asked about
    the pain I get is of the chart , thankfully I've pain killers ( co coda mol ) to help but they only mask the pain
    im at the doctors on Wednesday to make a plan / get results from the tests , scans , endoscopy ( doc who did the camera said its a big ulcer & other stuff causing the pain )
    bloody wegners the stuff to help rid it gives you other crap

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not taking any stomach protection - assuming that's what you asked about
    the pain I get is of the chart , thankfully I've pain killers ( co coda mol ) to help but they only mask the pain
    im at the doctors on Wednesday to make a plan / get results from the tests , scans , endoscopy ( doc who did the camera said its a big ulcer & other stuff causing the pain )
    bloody wegners the stuff to help rid it gives you other crap
    With pred more then 10mg we must take omperadex to protect the stomach. Sending my prayers. Please update us.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I've been to the docs, I'm now on that stomach protecting stuff, and also iron tablets 3 x a day as very anaemic and got to have a camera up my bum ( yuck yuck ) as hospital not sure what's going on from the endoscopy so the joy continues .
    feel bit fed up but at least I'm being looked at so that's something I suppose
    thanks guys x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got to have a camera up my bum
    Oh my, you may want to sleep during that depending on how far the camera is going. If they're inflating your colon I think it's required in the US, they're less kind in other parts of the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I've been to the docs, I'm now on that stomach protecting stuff, and also iron tablets 3 x a day as very anaemic and got to have a camera up my bum ( yuck yuck ) as hospital not sure what's going on from the endoscopy so the joy continues .
    feel bit fed up but at least I'm being looked at so that's something I suppose
    thanks guys x
    Dr. Phil used to say that anemia can be indication to wg activity. Do you think that your wg might be active ?
    I am sorry that you had to go through those procedures. When you do the preparing before please ask about the stuff that they give to clean the colon before. If you do need preparation before. I remember that Lilly posted here somewhere about some stuff that we are not allowed to get. If I will find the thread I will add it.
    Hang in there. Sending prayers & love ♡
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.c...ncy-rooms.html
    Here I found it
    Never use enema with peroxide
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txrepub4God View Post
    She is a Puggle - which is a freakin' stubborn mix of a Pug and a Beagle....and yes, she roooooooos (howls) just like a Beagle. My vet even said, "If there are two dogs that should never be mixed, it's a Pug and a Beagle....they're both stubborn as heck.
    I went to the dog pound yesterday,to give them treats and there is a Puggle there that I am thinking about fostering. As soon as I opened the cage door he started licking my face .Sorry to hear your other dog is so ill,I know how hard it is to lose a pet.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast