Hi everyone! Long lost Mike here. I was unable to get on to the forum and/or tapatalk for a while, so I'm now back and posting.

A lot has happened while I was away. About two months ago, I strained my MCL in my left knee. That is still healing now, and was starting to feel better.

I had a rheumy appointment two weeks ago, and everything looks great. Inflammation numbers are down, and disease seems to be inactive at the present time. So all is good on the wegs front.

A week after my rheumy appointment, I was walking with a co-worker and heard an awful snapping, cracking sound. It came from my foot. Went for an x-ray, and I found out that, "you know you're in trouble when..." the x-ray tech comes out, asks you to take a seat because the doctor at the clinic is going to look at your x-ray. X-ray people can't tell you that your foot is broke, but you can sure read their tone of voice and facial expressions! Yep, went home in a boot and crutches. That was on a Monday. Wednesday, went to see an orthopedic surgeon to get a real diagnosis, yep broken. Broke the fifth metatarsal on my right foot. So NOW, broken foot on one side, strained MCL on the other. Crutches for another 3-5 weeks now. <sigh> Working on a 50 acre college campus is a real bummer on crutches!!!

Man, I need a vacation. WAIT! I had a bike (motorcycle) trip scheduled for this weekend. BZZZT! Cancelled!

Man, I need a break (not literally though, got one of those)!!!

Thanks for listening!