Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tracheostomy reversal

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue, I'm very happy things worked out for you, and you're here inspiring others! Good for you... Yes I know I will keep the faith! Hopefully soon I'll get what I need too? Ya, something's gotta give, right? Thanks again for this, and take care of you... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

victor, Keith and vdub,
    I am not sure if the following info can help you but I will post it anyway:
    our Gwen did a tracheal reconstruction surgery about 3 months ago. in short, they cut off the damaged area, put a stent there and cartilage (I think from the ribs, not sure) while she was on trach. then after the area recovered they took the trach out.
    this is the surgeon who did the operation: Team | Harley ENT Practice
    she did it at charing cross hospital in London. if you send her pm here and she is not back to you you can ask me to connect her to you, I can do it though the messenger.
    I hope this link is working: http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1324556/1/1324556.pdf
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alysia, thank you... It's good to know Gwen is doing well. I remember her well, from years back... Hope you're good Alysia..And getting rest???... Deb...
    Live,love,and laugh...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123