Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain Involvement?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Mike. That means a lot.

Update: "No new concerning findings" on my MRI!!! I am SOOOOOO relieved! As much as I would love to have a definite diagnosis, I certainly didn't want the wegs dog to be messing with my brain. I've got enough trouble there! hahaha!

So, now I wait to see if the azathioprine and higher prednisone will help. I certainly hope it does. Because I keep feeling like this isn't being hit hard enough...

Jen
    "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body." C.S. Lewis

http://www.sensinganenemy.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godgirl View Post

Alysia - I agree. I've thought for a long time I should be on rtx or ctx. But the docs are hesitant to be aggressive since they're not exactly sure what's going on - and so far, everything is limited. I just wish I felt better. Let me rephrase that. I wish I felt like I did way before all this happened. But I know that will probably never come my way again. I feel "eh", alright. I can get through work, but it's a challenge some days. Especially with a swollen knee, ankle and foot pain, hip pain, finger joint pain, etc.

I soldier on. Just like all of us...
    in my opinion, or at least in my case, rtx is way less aggresive then Imuran. and letting the wg beast be active too long is also more "aggresive" then rtx.
    sorry to say, docs are not giving rtx so fast just because it is very expensive. you deserve to get the best. insist if you feel that the Imuran wil not help or if you will feel that its too much time to wait.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12