Hi Bloom,

With regards to my RTX treatment, I had worked my way thru Cyclo, Plasmapheris Exchange, Azathiaprine, Mycrophenolate Mofetil, Campath (Alemtuzamub) before I finally went onto RTX. The doctors at Addenbrookes said that they were keeping it back in case all else failed!
I am very lucky to be seen by Dr David Jayne at the Vasculitis Clinic at Addenbrookes, he is a very well respected authority on Vasculitis.
I live in North Essex near Colchester and its about an hours drive to Cambridge for my visits, never a chore, always a blessing!

Reading between the lines, are you confident about the treatment you are receiving? I know Gilders managed to get a referral to Addenbrookes and he lives in the N.E of England. I understand your dislike of steroids. I have been on them constantly for the 7 years since DX but am tapering slowly and successfully at this moment.

Keep in touch and let me know how you get on. Down here we attend several WG get togethers which prove to be very supportive and good fun. Have you checked out John and Susan Mills from the Vasculitis UK site?