User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wegener's sucks... (in case someone didn't already know)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr.C, maybe that's what u need right this second to put things in perspective, reading Gary's story and others? It helps to know you're not alone..... I stop by Gary's spot just to torment him a little, then move on to another... Ha ha....... Deb.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Birdie! Please don't over due it, just cause you have a couple of good days... I see you kicking the weg dogs ass, all over Arizona, but take it slow. Then when he's not looking you can get him back, for getting you.... He's a sneaky son of a bit**,as I'm sure you know. Gary, you've been amazing and I want to thank you.... Every day I laugh because of you... So Gary, thank you, for all you do... You do a lot.... Gary, you're special to me. Very special, so please take care of you, cause I'm selfish, I need you around..... Ya, that's a good kind of selfish... Gary, I love you.... Deb. XoXoXo Xo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wandered over to this thread the day after Christmas, starting to feel normal again but still very sleepy after umpteen hours of sleep. Yeah, Gary, you can find something to supplement your SSD. Help people fix up old computers? Or something more interesting than that in the tech world. You can do a lot sitting at your desk.... yeah, I know, you already do. Just want to see you stay afloat and comfortable, and the SSD will at least help. Yeah, I know, old post....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345