Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for your advice,

1. I have to get some dental work done in the back of my mouth. I had to extract a tooth in the past and now I need to have either an implant (just one tooth) or a bridge (I have to sacrifice one or two more teeth for that). I've read that steroids might seriously impact the quality of the implant and someone on steroids might lose it, so it is recommended to go with the bridge. However, my dentist told me that I should be fine with an implant... I'm very confused. And is it really safe to go for an implant? It is a surgery... Is it worth it? Currently I'm not taking any steroids (rituxan maintenance). But I'm aware that at times we have to increase steroids when needed. I also, already, developed osteopenia in my lower back and the right hip from the steroid use during my first 2 years of weg treatment.

2. While the back teeth maybe a bit easier to sacrifice for the bridge, I also have a bridge in the front, sometime in the future I will need to change it, should I go with another bridge or have implants instead?!

Do any of you have any experience with this simple, yet not so simple issue?! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you!