Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VF Symposium 2015 Summary Notes

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome pic, Victor, and thanks for sharing! Rebekah looks tiny next to the two of you. But the important part is, you all look happy!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm short and tiny next to everyone... I knew I should have stood on my tip toes for this picture. lol
    Nothing can break you; you are much stronger than you think... look at what you've already survived.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rebekah View Post
    I'm short and tiny next to everyone... I knew I should have stood on my tip toes for this picture. lol
    Well, those are some pretty big guys.... And I can relate, as I'm also a shortie. Not as slim as you, though....
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, we do kinda dwarf her don't we! (-8

What she, Rebecca, lacks in size, she makes up in attitude though! LOL! Just kidding.

It was a great event, and It was and an exceptional experience meeting folks from the forum, and others with this awful disease. I'm not sure if I would do it again unless there was some barn burning news to share. exceptions being that if it was as convenient as this one was to another trip, or if it was near my back yard.

If anything, going to this and hearing from all the wegs experts, it did solidify in my mind that I know that my "non-expert" wegs docs are really giving me exceptional care.
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was an awesome experience all the way around. Finally meeting doctors, patients and family members who understood WG was a true blessing for us. We learned so much! We highly recommend the Symposium for everyone who wishes to learn more about WG and to meet others that have it, too. We met a lot of wonderful people while there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12