User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A little humor to brighten your day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A little humor to brighten your day!

I was just on Facebook, and found a link to a new Wegeners website. When I clicked on it...the link did not work. So...I went to Google and typed in the title of the website to see if it would come up. Upon typing "Weggie Awareness", Google very helpfully suggested that I might have meant "Wedgie Awareness".

So....maybe the cure for the disease is not rituxin, Imuran etc..... maybe it can be cured by better fitting underwear!
    Last edited by BookNut; 06-24-2015 at 01:48 AM.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jacquie. we are so blessed to have you. we do need some humor here....
    I miss the days of humor around here, espcially Phil's great humor..... the forum feels so sad without my sweetie....
    btw, the one who started that page on facebook is the sister of our Lisa. (Lilly).
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Alysia! This forum is a blessing in so very many ways. I had a feeling that it might be Lisa's sister! Happy to know that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Booknut,
    I've been gone for awhile but have to say I get your sense of humor!
    I am prone to turning something into a corny joke or pun as long as no one is hurt by it. This could be verified by my youngest son when he was young lad and then my nieces and Nephews and now grandkids!
    You have got me wondering now, I have to do a Google search to see what WEDGIE AWARENESS is now! Don't ya just love the suggestion feature on GOOGLE?
    Nobody knows how we got to the top of the hill. But since were on the way down, we might as well enjoy the ride!
    James Taylor, Secret Of Life

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Hello Booknut,
    I've been gone for awhile but have to say I get your sense of humor!
    I am prone to turning something into a corny joke or pun as long as no one is hurt by it. This could be verified by my youngest son when he was young lad and then my nieces and Nephews and now grandkids!
    You have got me wondering now, I have to do a Google search to see what WEDGIE AWARENESS is now! Don't ya just love the suggestion feature on GOOGLE?
    LOL!! I must do the same. One can never be too aware!

Welcome back!