Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iritated and unsure !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom,
    Thanks for the encouraging support and understanding, again this is the info I was looking for in this thread. It looks like you have had a rough time also. I have not had any cancer just yet but I have many tumors that need attention. I'm not sure you understood what I mean about being in another dimension as I was referring to my permanent form of constant 24 hour vertigo and tinnitus that started two years ago from damaged nerves in my brain more than likely due to vasculitis. I will take your advice and claim victory over one good moment at a time.
    Best regards,
    James

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debra,
    Thanks for the reply, Yes my Rhmy has four Weggies and consults with many other Dr's who have created this plan for my situation as the severe ulcerative colitis is kind of driving the bus so to speak for now.
    Best regards,
    James

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll make it, but its going to seem like you won't. I will say you are having a harder time than most. Fighting the depression and anxiety that comes along with the treatment of the disease is just about as bad as the disease itself. I would hazard a guess that most of us on the forum either have or had some sort of depression. I can't speak for anyone else, but anti-depressants helped me a lot. I'm on 20mg/day celexa and I pop a 5mg lorazapam at night. They are both low doses, but do wonders for just being happy and getting through the day. Ask your doc if you would be a candidate for such a thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vdub,
    Thanks for the kind words of hope. I really need them at this point and this site is the only place in the world it seems I can get that along with the valuable medical insight from those who have been through this hell much longer than me.
    Best regards,
    James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12