Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pictures disapeared

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle, it was just a lucky shot, and sort of dark and distant. I have good hair color genes and don't dye it. Otherwise, there are pics out there where I look a lot closer to my age. Like my drivers license pic, for example.

Yes, when I posted that pic on Facebook, you admonished me then about the hands on hips. I probably didn't realize I was doing it at the time. Sometimes it is just a comfortable place to put one's hands when standing, instead of having them just dangle awkwardly. But your comment is well taken, and I do think about it every time I find myself with my hands on my hips.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    Michelle, it was just a lucky shot, and sort of dark and distant. I have good hair color genes and don't dye it. Otherwise, there are pics out there where I look a lot closer to my age. Like my drivers license pic, for example.

Yes, when I posted that pic on Facebook, you admonished me then about the hands on hips. I probably didn't realize I was doing it at the time. Sometimes it is just a comfortable place to put one's hands when standing, instead of having them just dangle awkwardly. But your comment is well taken, and I do think about it every time I find myself with my hands on my hips.

I know I did, I was only teasing....... with love
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    I know I did, I was only teasing....... with love
    Well, there are certain things that get people's goat, and that could be one of them. When I have both hands on hips, I feel kind of silly and wonder why I'm doing it. Then I put them down and feel the blood rushing down to my fingertips. So that could be one reason. But I think if I was around someone who did it all the time, I'd think they were like a control freak or very officious, something of that nature. So far the best alternative I can think of is folding my arms behind my back. In front looks too authoritarian. The human body is strange. Dogs and cats don't have to think about these things. Anyway, thanks for the love and razzing! Same to you!
    Last edited by annekat; 07-03-2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: added love
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle's goat lives way out in the back forty and pretty much ignores things- just causing a little mischief now and then as goats will do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    Michelle's goat lives way out in the back forty and pretty much ignores things- just causing a little mischief now and then as goats will do.
    LOL, Kirk!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anne, I dreamt tonight that you are 26yo. I was happy for you that you are so young. actually you are. with love from me as well.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alysia View Post
    Anne, I dreamt tonight that you are 26yo. I was happy for you that you are so young. actually you are. with love from me as well.
    Thanks, Alysia. I still feel that young. And I'm flattered that I was in your dreams. I love you, too.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234