I had some testing while at CC, a MRI of the head, 2 EMG's and some vascular studies. The second day was a bit to much for me, from 7:45am to 5pm with two EMG's in one day. If anyone ever tries to schedule you two EMG's in the same day, just say no, they hurt like he**. I passed the vascular testing and after I was finished with the electrocution tests the Neurologist came in to talk with me about the tests and MRI. I was so exhausted by that time, that I was not understanding what she had to say. I read the report when I got home and am a bit puzzled. I put a call into her and she will call me back. I wondered if anybody might know what some of this means, I tried to look it up and still don't understand it. It reads, several, scattered T2 & Flair hyperintensities in the periventricular & subcortical white extends toward the corpus callous. Demyelination Disease vs. chronic microvascular ischemic changes are the main differential considerations. If anyone has had anything like this I would like to know what treatment you have had or what you might have went thru to get it under control. Thank you for any info on these dx's.