Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@gilders how are you doing ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Alysia and all,
    I'm doing well thank you. The kidney transplant process is taking such a long time, but at least my kidney function is remaining stable at around 16%.
    I've been so busy getting our house in shape ready to put on sale (it actually went on sale 2 days ago). But nothing seems to run smoothly and there is a slight issue with some paper work not being completed for the ensuite bathroom conversion at the new house and our boiler breaking down at our current house. I've had no time to visit the forum.
    I've surprised myself with the amount of DIY work and general tidying that I've managed to do. I am completely worn out, but at least I can see a reason for it (I'm actually doing more exercise). I just wish that I had a few minutes in the day where I felt like I had just a little bit of energy, but I guess that won't happen until I get my new kidney (or give in and go on dialysis). But at least I'm managing to fight through the tiredness and get jobs done.
    Diagnosed April 1995

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Pete, I understand how much work it is to get a house ready for sale. I was pretty tired from that even when I was healthy. Here's wishing you a quick sale at a top dollar price!!
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the update gilders. Thanks God that your kidneys are stable and that you can be active enough. Sounds good. Hang in there. Easier days will come soon. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617