So, this is very new to me. Just diagnosed this week and have an appointment set up to discuss treatment Tuesday. As I'm sure you all went through, I'm very "in the dark" about all of this and really want to find out what to expect. I essentially had issues with sinus which lead to multiple tests and eventually a biopsy of my nasal area which brought me to the diagnosis. So, what's next? My doctor mentioned Rituxan and that I would need one treatment per week for four weeks. He also mentioned another drug (can't remember the name of that) but it was in pill form and was more of a long term treatment (18-24 months). However, he said it had a high risk of bladder cancer so in my mind I wrote that one off immediately. But, now that I have been diagnosed I'm curious what other treatments are available and common. I know everyone is at a different level and for me, I believe it was discovered pretty quickly so I'm wondering if Rituxan is the best course of action and if 4 weeks would be enough. Is there another course of treatment I should be asking about? I'm not asking for medical advice rather, the experiences the rest of you have had when initially diagnosed. I have really good doctors on this one and I feel very comfortable in their abilities however it would be good to have some questions to ask when I visit them Tuesday.