Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: up all night

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy up all night

D not been good up all night with sickness and I'm not that good been a male week stomach could join in at any time. I see other people are also up at this unreal hour' think the chemo drugs are starting to kick in i don't like to say it to her but hair is starting to go. dogs no happy they know when things are not wright they just want settle down. hope she can sleep a bit now good night to all the night owls

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, the late nights.... Most people don't lose all their hair with cytoxan-- it just gets thin. It'll grow back once she's off it, but it might be curlier or a different texture. I hope tonight is better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the support Sangye it might sound daft but it is reassuring to know you have friends how understand all these changes that are going on in aw ere lives the forum gives such support as with this disease been rare there is not a lot of hands on support apart from close Doctors I keep spreading the word i now think most of the people i work with now know of wag's is I've even put the paper work in the rest room to creat moore knolege of this desise thanks again Gray

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's nothing daft about it, Baron, understanding goes a long way! I remember when I first realized that just because my doctors could list the side effects of a drug, it didn't mean they understood what it was like to experience that side effect. I'd leave there feeling empty and not validated, even though they had said all the right words.

I was a very empathetic doctor before I got Wegs--I had experienced illness and injuries that many people don't. But when I get to practice again, my experiences will enable me to truly tell patients "I understand."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want you fro a doctor!

Baron-we all feel for you. sleepless nights are a given for me with the pred and especially the night after taking the MXT
    coffeelover

Doug Guest

Whew! The old days, because there was nothing good about them, and they got old!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not able to sleep, really is a bummer. I watched late night shows, reality shows, movies and news! When your on prednisone it is hard to concentrate it's like you have attention deficit disorder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

You nailed it!!! ADD that's it!! Pred induced ADD. The forgetfulness is frustrating too. That is the hardest thing to deal with for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh the late nights, I still get them some times. I do the same, watch movies, tv, go onto internet, read, some others knit, paint, play instruments (that one you may want to do if you live in a house). Forgetfulness, don't let us started, we all suffer one way or another. These days I realy must concentrate and take my meds at the same time every day, if I don't I just plain forget and dont take them.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ditto to above

Ah yes.....the lack of sleep or too much sleep
    Sometimes I have a hard time finding a happy medium

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast