Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good news

If you been following my other thread you know any good news no matter how small I need to take as a victory right now. Amongst my other problems I went to see my ENT yesterday. He said from the sinus perspective my WG seems to have stopped any kind of progression. He was going to indicate that to my Rheumy. He could only speculate what the Rheumy would do but said he may check me over and if he liked what he seen would most likely either step down my Rituxan frequency or would move me to Imuran or methotrexate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great news Chris!! I am so happy to hear this. I have been thinking of you and your Mom often.
    Jacquie (aka Lifelong Booknut)

Updated status: "Honorary Weggie"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you got some good news Chris
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is great news Chris.
    I hope it put a little smile in your heart amongst the other things you are dealing with at the moment.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought on the other thread that your mother is with wg . Sorry for my mistake. I am happy that you are doing good. continue to take good care of yourself. Your mother is in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I may say, I dont think its a good time to change your treatment, being under stress. rtx is the best to keep you away from flaring.
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too had been considering that Alysia. I will mention it when I see my Rheumy. That is a little over a month away unless I have a flare between then and now though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is GREAT news Chris!

I think we all need a small victory now and then, and this one, might be more than just a small one for you!
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chris,

Small victories are wonderful, congrats! My doc always reminds me baby steps are good! All the best to you!
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well another bit of good news. The local pulmonologist that I see said today. You have had no other issues since the initial flare and have got a lot of doctors looking after you. You shouldn't need yearly follow ups from me. If you have any problems contact me immediately. So that sounds like 2 down on my check list for doing well. The main 2 also. So now its just up to the rheumy to see what he says. Again I will be mentioning to him I should probably not change treatment until thing are gone for stress locally but my last rituxan was around 2 and a half months ago so I have a while on that anyways. Since I have been doing every 6 months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast