Thought I would just ask and see if anybody has both of these, Wegner's and Graves disease.
about a month ago my yearly wellness checkup labs showed my TSH was zero. Retook the blood work two weeks later and it improved to 0.01 my understanding anything less than 0.5 is problematic. and last year it was perfectly normal.
my doctor had me take a nuclear test last week to see how fast my thyroid is absorbing and processing. the results from this has lead my doctor the believe I have Graves now too. luckily I don't have any ailments from this since its caught early but I have started treatment with Methimazole. I'm waiting on a phone call from an endocrinologist to get a 2nd opinion.
the Graves is also an autoimmune disorder so I was curious if anybody else has had thyroid issues. I'm going to wait and see how long it will be before I can get in with the endocrinologist before I contact my Rhumy about this. I haven't looked into Graves too much yet but I'm going to either ask the endocrinologist ( if I can get in soon ) or call my Rhumeys office here soon and see if there is a chance that my Wegener's could be causing the issue, my C ANCA did come back with a low positive last fall.