Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indiana weggies

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Indiana weggies

HI! wow it has been forever! It's finals week and i am still a bit of a yoyo but as summer is days away I am on a mission. I have herd from several people now there is someone in Indiana looking for other weggies. Namely someone actively looking for me. I would love to find this person. I LOVE getting to hug weggies and talk to them in the real world face to face. I understand not everyone wants a hug, coffee is a fair trade off. I know of a few of us close by and plan to save up and do a road trip soon. Mr.Rini has decided I am to venture to the sunshine state for a family vacation. I am apprehensive of the humidity and sun and extended time with his family but feel confident in my current AI stability. This will be a perfect excuse to do a drive by on some of my pen-pals. Ok, well my spelling and grammar are bad but please PM me with info if you believe you are in the area, just the person looking for me, the person i am looking for or just want to say hi. P.S. How are yall feeling about your summer plans?
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rini, start a thread with Indiana in the title, and maybe that person will see it!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can edit this one maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    I can edit this one maybe?
    I don't know how to change the title of the thread, but you can edit one of your posts, like the first one in the thread, and add a title to it in bold letters. Click Edit Post and then click Go Advanced, which will give you a window for adding a title to the post. I think.
    Last edited by annekat; 04-30-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Rini! We will be in Florida in July :-) meeting some Weggie kids hopefully...I remain bummed I didn't find you when we were in Indiana for our oldest kids college graduation, but our daughter was still pretty sick and it wound up being a weird fast trip.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this could be cool! I am there in june but we are driving to florida from indy so maybe we will pass by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if i was in the usa i would get to meet you!! meeting up with other weggies has been a truely rewarding experience, check out my thread!! Go for it and enjoy the rush, its fantastic!! I am heading down to Australia and New Zealand later on this year and have already arranged to hook up with Michelle. Wishing you just the very best!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be nice to meet people in person, there are a few people who live close, but I have yet to travel. If I do I will look people up and make some strategic stops. I have not ever met anyone with wegs in person yet. Only a few people here in Oklahoma that I even know of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    I changed your thread title.... :-)
    AWWW thank you! I need to just visit the forum more and get all this down so I can do it right the first time next thread. I really hope this helps those Indiana Weggies and I get together!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast