Thread: "share" button

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "share" button

Hi andrew.
    I tried to use the "share" button to share some posts of Phil to facebook, but it only shared the whole thread and not specific post. is it that what it can do, or am I doing it wrong ?
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

hi de hi
    The share link/button will share a link to that specific post to FB, Twitter etc etc rather than the text of that specific post.

If for example you want to share a post that's half way down a page, the link will direct to the position of that post on the page. I hope that's explained it properly

Good idea for an enhancement though - sharing the text of the post plus a link would be better in my ever-so-humble opinion.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    hi de hi
    The share link/button will share a link to that specific post to FB, Twitter etc etc rather than the text of that specific post.

If for example you want to share a post that's half way down a page, the link will direct to the position of that post on the page. I hope that's explained it properly

Good idea for an enhancement though - sharing the text of the post plus a link would be better in my ever-so-humble opinion.
    yes, it explained it very well. and it is a good idea to be able to do such sharing. thank you !
    Alysia
    dx 2008

Here, in this forum, I have found my sweet eternal love, my beautiful Phil.. :
    https://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/threads/4238-pberggren-memorial-thread
    "You are my sunshine", he used to sing to me... "you make me happy, when skies are grey" I still answer him.
    Rest in Peace, my brave Batman and take care of your weggies from heaven, until we meet again.