Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just an update after my CC visits

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Jaha for your reply and support!!
    I am a strong person, but every now and then I also need someone to take my hand & say everything will be alright....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaha View Post
    I think the stretching has help, I don't seem to choke when I eat. I will do the 2 infusions, even though the doc mentioned doing 4, I just want to get it over with. I think I going to go ahead and get the nerve block also, before I go on my trip. I am going to wait on the neurology stuff until in June. If the polyps grow I would imagine they will want to take them out. The gastro doc will probably want to do a colonoscopy next on me,( I'm just guessing). Is your Christmas cactus blooming red? This weather is really been hard on us. The Florida trip sounds wonderful, where in Florida are you going?
    Glad to hear the stretching helped. Have you had rtx before, when are you having those ?
    Maybe it will help in shrinking the polyps also !! Hope the nerve block helps, it would make your trip better with less pain !Are you getting that done at CC also ?
    No my Christmas catus is two plants in one with white and pink flowers. I've had it over 20years. It was really big until a couple years ago when I repotted it ,then half of it died.But it has been blooming since Oct.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just saw this thread today. Glad you are getting resolution to your issues Jaha.
    Dale
    Dx Aug, 2009 Remission June 2010 until 8/1/2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    Just saw this thread today. Glad you are getting resolution to your issues Jaha.
    Dale
    Me, too, Jana, late on replying, but glad you are doing OK and getting your issues dealt with.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. Deb, I have had six sets of Rtx txs. I will have them both done at CC, I was trying to get them done a little closer to home, but that isn't going to work out. I'm waiting for insurance approval and for the appts to be made. I hope that the nerve block will take care of the abdominal pain that I have. You must taken good care of that cactus, to have it for so long, it sounds really pretty.
    Jana

Do not fear anything, just do it afraid!
    It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck with the rtx and the nerve block,I hope they do the trick for you and you will be able to enjoy your trip.Keep us posted
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12