Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *it happens -- my routine crash

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always been a person who gets things done in a fairly leisurely way and then has to deal with a deadline crunch. A procrastinator, in other words, and good at killing time, savoring the freedom of not always having to do a whole lot on a given day, aside from work commitments and such. So having Wegs is not all that different.... now I just have more of an excuse. Not saying I like it, would like to have had better habits all my life and be able to carry those over into now. It must be especially hard on those driven types among us, such as you, vdub, who have always filled their days with activity and accomplishments and now cannot maintain that level of energy.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have days/weeks and sometimes months during which I take very long 'naps' and am still exhausted and ready for bed when my kids go to sleep. On occasion the length of the nap has worried me... But thus far it's been a sign that I've overdone it and am resting up, rather than a worse flare (I'm in that non-acute but non-remission never-never-land).
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, she became a butterfly.
    - English proverb.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123