Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Feeling miserable

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Feeling miserable

I hate to get on here and complain but I feel horrible. Just need to vent I guess. I am having tracheal stenosis and sinus involvement. I just recently had a pft done and I'm waiting on those results. They upped my steroid and methotrexate. I just feel miserable with sweats and not being able to breath. Can't get up and move alot cause every time I do I can't breath and sweat something fierce. I know it's not as bad as some of you but I sure am sick of being sick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vent away!! Hope you can get a treatment regimen that's effective soon.
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.Can you call your dr. in the morning ? Or if you feel worse than maybe you should go to the er tonight. Keep us posted and vent away
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the place for venting! Tracheal stenosis is something I don't have, and would no doubt be complaining about it if I did. Dealing with the sinus drainage and the TS both at the same time would be awful. With the sweats on top of that, it sounds like you are having a bit of a flare. Not being able to breathe is a serious issue. I would be prepared to go to the ER if it gets really bad, and at the least, see your doc ASAP. As for the increase in meds, it could take a little time to see an improvement. Best wishes that you'll be able to get it under control.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please don't say that you don't have it as bad a someone else does. It doesn't matter how good or bad you have it, it still sucks.
    Vent away and certainly don't think that you are travelling this journey alone - we are all here for you.

I send to you some gentle hugs, and please please, get back to the hospital or doctors, if things get worse
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS