Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Early for "Wow?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Too Early for "Wow?"

I finished the rituxan 3 weeks ago, and I think it must be kicking in. I've been feeling stronger the past week or so and no terrible joint pain! On Saturday I was able to take my dogs for a 10 minute walk/mosey. (Dunno if you folks outside the US know what a mosey is, but it's sloooow.) I was shocked to find that I was fine afterwards. On Monday I exercised in the pool-- super tired after, but still okay. And today I took the dogs out again! That's more exercise than I've had in the last 6 months combined. (That'd be funny if it weren't true )

I've had so many setbacks and complications that knocked me back down in the hole, so I'm a little nervous to say Yippee. So I'll say it like this: Yippee!! (Don't wanna wake up the Wegs police....)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's great Sangye! I like your little yippie. You kinda feel like your on egg shells with WG. This time it is going to work! Really!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope it's the light at the end of the tunnel Sangye!

(It's your own fault for being fussy about your nice, yummy drugs. )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope the light at the end of the tunnel isn't an oncoming train!

And hey, I was the one asking to increase my Cellcept back in Spring, when I thought the flare was just starting. Did anyone listen to me? Noooooooo....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sangye,
    What dose of Cellcept were you on?
    And congrats on the doggie walking
    Maybe we can go for a walk together some time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL-- Yeah, like you start walking to Maryland from California. Then I'll meet you at the end of my driveway. That'll be a good workout for both of us!

I was on 2,000 mg a day for about 1.5 years. That wasn't enough to get me into remission, but it made my blood work look peachy. We raised it to 3,000 mg in June, but it was too late to stop the flare that had started.

If I have to go back on an immune-suppressant, my Wegs doc thinks 3,000 mg Cellcept would be best for me. I do, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ooopps! I did not notice the states! It would be a bit of a walk. Could I hold that bunny if I did it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No bunny...I only have 2 dogs and a cockatiel. But they all love to be held. One of Patch's nicknames is Bunny Boy, because he's so soft and incredibly snuggly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Sangye....I'm sure it feels so nice to get out and moving a bit without having the extreme exhaustion at every step. I hope it continues on for you....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay Sangye, I know this is a big achievement for you and huge leap forward in your recovery.

I'm the bunny owner and if you walk your dogs all the way to England then you're more than welcome to have a bunny cuddle, and a cup of tea, and a nice dinner, and a bath, and a bed for the night and probably your name in the Guinness Boook of World Records for "Furthest distance walked on water".

Hope everyone's well - still wedding planning so apologies again for only being a part-time weggie.

Luce

PS: I'm currently on 1500mg of Cellcept and compared to other drugs I love it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast