Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Too Early for "Wow?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Think Positive Sangye! Remeber a positive attitude is the key to success!

Keep walking those dogs.....I walk mine just about every morning. Love the fresh air and the dogs love me!
    Lisa

Doug Guest

I should get a dog, too. Ludwig is a very lazy cat who get hysterical if I take him outside for any reason. (Conversation with neighbor: NEIGHBOR - "Why were you killing a cat this morning? I heard it half a block away!" ME - "Oh, that was Ludwig! I was taking him to the care center."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dogs are great! In a year or two, will get another pooch. I really miss mine. Dogs are good for our health too!

Doug Guest

Yeah, elephant, I confess to liking their relatively uncomplicated ways, their sweetness, their lovely eyes and cute butts. Don't get me wrong on the "cute butts" comment, but take a look sometime: they have little swirls in their hair on both sides, making for a very smart look, I think, cute as I put it. Cat butts fall short on the cuteness scale, so the purring makes up for the disability they have for having less cute butts. Um. Yes!

p.s. I just noticed this thread has nothing to do with pets, but is almost all about them because we strayed from "walking the dog". Ooops!
    Last edited by Doug; 11-21-2009 at 11:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had to go back to JHU today for a couple appointments. I had to wake up at 5am, drive 2 hrs to get there, then had to do a fair amount of walking and 8 trips in the shuttle (3 very high steps to get in/out) before driving back home (I drove myself). I'm totally worn out-- just got up from a 3 hour nap-- but not in mind-bending pain!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug dogs have cute everything about them, really. Cats have a cute face and nice little MEOW! Sangye, after taking a three hour nap do you sleep at night? I usually can't sleep until like 2-3am. But I love naps...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never been a napper. In my early days with Wegs I had to sleep whenever I could because I was so sick, exhausted and my nights were messed up due to pred and severe pain. Now I only nap when I'm wiped out or feeling like the Wegs is a little more active. It's usually non-negotiable. If I don't, I'll get sick or hurt myself by falling, etc....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug? You okay?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I had to go back to JHU today for a couple appointments. I had to wake up at 5am, drive 2 hrs to get there, then had to do a fair amount of walking and 8 trips in the shuttle (3 very high steps to get in/out) before driving back home (I drove myself). I'm totally worn out-- just got up from a 3 hour nap-- but not in mind-bending pain!
    I feel so lucky living on the edge of a major city. Lots of hospitals everywhere, GP at the end of my road and my main clinic only 30 minutes away. My main worry is finding convenient parking!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Jack i have just been confirmed with swine flu so D has been keeping me up to date with forum we applied for a blue bade for the car for her and got it also road tax give it a go might help with parking

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast