Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Portland, OR

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Portland, OR

anybody know of any by Longview,WA or close by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trucker 'E' View Post
    anybody know of any by Longview,WA or close by?
    Do you mean doctors, or do you mean people with Wegener's? I am in Olympia, WA. There must be some in Portland, I remember one on here who's username started with "dari" and you could look him up on the member list and send him a private message. He could probably recommend some doctors, too.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    Good one, vdub.... for some reason my Weggie eyes want to see that 'l' as an 'i'.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HA! I didn't even notice that difference. I just went to the wegs map and zoomed in on Portland, then did a cut and past. I did notice the -p part. There's also someone in Eugene, but that would be even further away from Longview than what you are....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    HA! I didn't even notice that difference. I just went to the wegs map and zoomed in on Portland, then did a cut and past. I did notice the -p part. There's also someone in Eugene, but that would be even further away from Longview than what you are....
    I'm kind of surprised we don't hear of more people from Portland or Vancouver, WA, since it is a pretty large metropolitan area. I know there are quite a few Weggies in the Seattle area whom we don't see on the forum, but I meet them on Facebook groups. Then, there are quite a few with other forms of vasculitis, as well.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OHSU & Pacific University have some docs experienced in WG...and if that doesn't work...there are peeps with AIs all over the place...what!!!! Welcome...I guess. Hope you find what you're looking for. Best to you.

PS: Anne, I'm from Portland, just happened to become an escapee from the rain when I retired! LOL
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    OHSU & Pacific University have some docs experienced in WG...and if that doesn't work...there are peeps with AIs all over the place...what!!!! Welcome...I guess. Hope you find what you're looking for. Best to you.

PS: Anne, I'm from Portland, just happened to become an escapee from the rain when I retired! LOL
    Don, I remember your being from Portland. I lived there for eight years from age 9 through 16. I went to Lincoln High School. My dad was a professor, administrator, and researcher in the pathology department at the University of Oregon Medical School, which later became OHSU. Go Ducks!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yep I live in longview work in Wilsonville and truck all over Oregon, but stay the night in roseberg and somtimes Myrtle Creek and later on in the week I stay in Brookings after my stops in Eureka, CA every week and yes I have WG ever since 2006. It would be nice to meet sombody face to face with simuler problems it does not matter on age but just turned 41 have famlie wife and 4 kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man did not know of map thanks I bet there are more out there that are the same as me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast