Default hi

hello im new to the site i have gpa and from berkshire

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tracey and welcome.

You have found the right place for your condition. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

When were you diagnosed and what symptoms do you have that lead them to a GPA diagnosis?
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Tracey, welcome and best of luck. I echo Mish's sentiments and know that this is a caring sharing group of knowledgeable and experienced peeps. Any questions, ideas, needs, vents, etc. will be answered as this is a 24/7 blog worldwide. Let us know more about your self. Best to you.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Tracy!

This isn't AA, tell us more about yourself. As I have recently found, this is the place to find answers to your questions and friends to lend an ear. Hope to hear more from you!

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    Hi Tracey and welcome.

You have found the right place for your condition. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

When were you diagnosed and what symptoms do you have that lead them to a GPA diagnosis?
    hi michelle i was diagnosed in 2008 after a kindney biopsy but have been unwell since 2000 it took 8 yrs to find out what was wrong.when i had the biopsy i felt fine with the kidneys.they now say im in remision but i dont feel like it my bloods are all ok but always in pain in my joints.how about you how long have you been ill for reagrds Tracey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome, Tracey. You've come to the right place. The forum has been indispensable for me since I was diagnosed in April 2011. i would be very much in the dark without it. You will feel much less alone here. Everyone's story is a little different and we'd like to hear as much as possible about yours, as much as you would like to share on an ongoing basis. Don't worry about long posts, or if you feel the need to rant or vent, we are here for that, too. Also, use the Search function to find past posts about specific things you are interested in. Best of luck, and keep us posted!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011