Hello.,

I've been posting on a vasculitis forum. I have positive ANCA., and positve ANA.
I received this positive., right before I was leaving my state (NY) - where my medical insurance is.. to come to Florida (where I do not have insurance)- I was not diagnosed with anything.. and I was given steroids. I was only give the ANCA test.. after I personally realized (not the doctors).. that.. something was wrong with my veins. At first I thought it was arthritis.. but then I figured out it was different. As if someone was sitting on my arm. Anyway., I'm curious what Wegeners is. I have not been diagnosed with this.. and I can not go to the doctor right now.. until I return to NY. All I know.. is.. this feels serious. I'm afraid. I think it may be Wegeners.. and don't even know what that means.. or what danger I am in (especially if I am not going to the doctor right now- but.. I am taking steroids that are being mailed to me.. but I am still in pain.. with headaches.. and other bizarre things.......