Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I start Rtx again on Wed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the great info!

Best to you and your mom. She's lucky to have you.

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatthewhat, my Rheum has other Wegener's patients and one of his office worker's son has it as well. News to me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be praying all goes well with your infusions. Are you getting a round of 2 or 4 ? Well one good thing if you don't feel well afterwards you have enough people to help you and make yours meals !!! Take advantage of it while you can,cause they will be out of the house before you know it. Your grandbaby is a cutie and I am sure not the least bit spoiled !! and your daughter is moving to Hawaii,HOW NICE.What will she be doing there ?
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be getting 4 weekly infusions since its been almost 18 months since I last had any.

Actually, both of my daughters plan to move to Hawaii this summer. They will be 20 and 18 by then. My older daughter works for Old Navy and Carter's so yes, my grandson, Jackson, is VERY well dressed, lol! The girls plan to use Coogan money they've collected from acting jobs they've done since they were young, to get there and get settled. My older daughter, Moriah can transfer both of her jobs to the same shopping center, which conveniently, is near the college. Hannah shouldn't have too difficult a time finding work. They plan to work for a year to gain residency there and then go to school to be Respiratory Therapists. That was what I did till I quit to raise my kids. Rt's can make around $40/hr for about 2 1/2 years at a JC. No student debt, just straight into a job. They're both very adventurous young ladies, but it kinda freaks this mama out having them so far away.

Thanks for asking and prayers are always welcome, I'm a big fan!

((Hugs))

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here we are: Caleb is the oldest at 23, below him is his wife, Maggie with Jack-Jack, then Jared, my 13 year old (please pray that his siblings allow him to see 14), below him is Hannah, then me, and finally Moriah. I just show these so you know what I'm fighting for.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a beautiful family you have Lisa ( they have their mamas looks !) You are a very lucky lady to have raised such good,hard working kids, I hope the best for all of them . I just noticed that today is Thurs.,did u have your infusion yesterday,if so how are you doing

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I did, I'm resting today but apparently, according to my kids, I look better. I think they're just trying to be nice, but I'll take it. I just feel wiped out with a headache. Not too bad so far. Although, after raising this brood I'm gonna milk it as much as I can, haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you are doing o.k. Yea,I would milk it as long as you can !! Take care

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a pretty good day today. Still have some fatigue, stuffy sinus and ears, but was able to spend a good chunk of time with each of my kids. That makes me happy. Does anyone else get mouth sores from Rtx?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMac View Post
    I had a pretty good day today. Still have some fatigue, stuffy sinus and ears, but was able to spend a good chunk of time with each of my kids. That makes me happy. Does anyone else get mouth sores from Rtx?
    Sounds like you may be having some sort of allergic reaction. Give your doc a call...
    Pete
    dx 1/11

"Every day is a good day. Some are better than others." - unknown

"Take your meds as directed and live your life as fully as you can." - Michael Chacey, MD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast