Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Pet Talk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    She is beautiful so loyal this was her on a quite day sitting under a shady tree watching the world go by was nice .
    What a talent you have for photography!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks Lightwarrior I love taking photos I will have to put some in my folder in my profile

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    my girl Stasha down the local park I was trying to capture the reflection in her eyes . she wasnt to impressed with me pointing the camera in her face lol
    Dog eyes are ss, so soulful! Sasha is a beautiful dog, Natalie! I was curious to see how much detail I could coax out in Photoshp, and attach an enlarged view of what Sasha saw that day. It appears to be a park, with grass and trees. Natalie, you doubtless can recognize the scene and add more detail. Do I see another dog, sitting in front? Actually, logically, it must be you, though I'm having difficulty finding a human form in the photo. (click on "Attachment 330" to bring up eye photo....)

Attachment 330
    Last edited by Doug; 05-23-2010 at 12:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok all you savy attachers, how do you attach a photo to the post. I know I did it once, but a sticky would be good so that I and others do not have to keep looking for answers. Sangye, how do you do it with the funnies? When I drag I get the famous Attachement # which doesn't work.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It took me forever to figure out how to attach the LOLcats and dogs. Below each of their pics is a box with the code to copy/paste. I copy/paste it into the "Insert Link" box in this forum. (It doesn't work if you insert it as a pic) It copies two of the same pictures and a couple lines of text. I highlight the text and extra pic and delete them to leave one funny pic. Very fast and easy.

For some reason, the LOLdogs site keeps removing the codes. They come and go. Meanwhile, I can't copy their pics. Only cats!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it but I don't think this will work for regular home pictures they have to be shrunk to a manageble size first.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi doug sorry its taking ME so long to reply to this im still trying to navagate this forum ..
    I cant open that link neither ?? . Yes that is good observation Doug we were at the park looking out over the duck pond and the dark shadow is ME I donthave photoshop but would love to get a hold of it one day

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122