Ludwig will get comfortable with you or around you. I have three out four coming to me without any problem. The forth will first thing in the morning but doest like to be held either. You can pet Oreo when he is laying an a bed or couch some time the floor but he usually runs before your hand can touch him. I have also noticed that if I am the only one up and around they will all come to me for love in the morning. I have been sitting on the kitchen floor and I become surrounded and brushed on from all sides. I have been rubbing there bellies since I met them. I read that that is one of the things they need as kittens without a mother. Sometimes I can hear there dig. systems making noise. They stretch and lay while I rub lighty.Almost like a dog.Mini kitty has been hanging over the edge of the fishtank a lot lately. I am waiting for her to fall in. I take her down but up she goes again.
Cute bunny! Is she litter box trained? I use to have a friend that had them lose in the house and they were trained.