Likes Likes:  0
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Talk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John, those pics of Bailey and Holly brought a smile to my face. They're so adorable.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sangye considering he is so much bigger than her he is so gentle with her.they play fight as all dogs do but he knows how far he can go and she usually wins.as i don't get out of the house much they are my best friends and i couldn't be without them.
    john.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crackers View Post
    as i don't get out of the house much they are my best friends and i couldn't be without them.
    john.
    Ditto for my doggies. But it was that way before I got sick, too. The only difference was that we were always going places together-- hiking, driving, etc....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Onatreetop, did you hear about the recall of all canned Slim Fast products?
    Slim-Fast Recall

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interested

Great Pics everyone
    Hey Sangye, anytime you want to start that thread on the BARF diet, I would be interested. Has to be better than some of this kibble on the market.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a friend of ours who has been a dog breeder and trainer for 20yrs (we got bailey from her) feeds her dogs the BARF diet.she only gives them fresh food,not supermarket meat,and they thrive on it.where we live there are only supermarkets and no traditional butchers so we cannot do the same.
    john.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John, I started a new thread called BARF Diet. I only have supermarkets and do it just fine--

Doug Guest

katwoman: Great avatar! Only way it could be better is if you were sharing the wine with a panda!

Wow! I don't know where I was when all the wonderful pet photos were posted, but John's Bailey and Holly photos are so much better than the earlier ones. Holly is sooooo cute, and Bailey is much more beautiful in huge, living color! When dogs go to dog parks, and interact with their play fighting, they are so cute as you watch them set strategies, then pounce. I know you are very rewarded for you animal companion care! Jack's bunnies, too! That's so sweet the way they are sharing the dandelion leaf. I'm finding that having a pet has improved my outlook, which generally is pretty upbeat anyway, but, unexpectedly, my strength has improved: I get down on the floor to play keep away with the catnip mouse, then have a horror because that means I have to get up! The first time this happened anyway. Then I got up without assistance, something I thought was impossible. The BARF method of pet maintenance makes perfect sense to me. I don't know how possible that is where I live, in caaatttlllle rrrrraaaaisiiiiiing cooouuuunnntry, where caaatttlllle are everrrrrywhere for the taaaaaakkkking......! Never mind! Louie's nickname (my mother's) is "The Cheetah" because of his size, but I can't imagine him taking down a cow or me risking being "branded" a cattle rustler: It's still against the law, darnit, and you can be sent to the pen for 10 year stretches for this crime! BARF sounds like a good idea especially for cats, who are heavier meat eaters than does. Terri- Love your new avatar, too. Rotweiler? He/she is a beautiful dog, too. What's his/her name?
    Last edited by Doug; 12-06-2009 at 09:18 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Doug;7694]katwoman: Great avatar! Only way it could be better is if you were sharing the wine with a panda!

Thanks Doug, that was the good old days when I enjoyed a chardy! As for sharing a wine with a panda...hhhmm see what I can do - lol!

I thought I'd get on the band wagon of pets and posted a pick of my past rabbit 'Charlie' and also 'Mr Darcy' in my albums, thanks to your instructions I think it was Doug on one of threads...legend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just couldn't resist this one...

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast