Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Talk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

Ludwig will get comfortable with you or around you. I have three out four coming to me without any problem. The forth will first thing in the morning but doest like to be held either. You can pet Oreo when he is laying an a bed or couch some time the floor but he usually runs before your hand can touch him. I have also noticed that if I am the only one up and around they will all come to me for love in the morning. I have been sitting on the kitchen floor and I become surrounded and brushed on from all sides. I have been rubbing there bellies since I met them. I read that that is one of the things they need as kittens without a mother. Sometimes I can hear there dig. systems making noise. They stretch and lay while I rub lighty.Almost like a dog.Mini kitty has been hanging over the edge of the fishtank a lot lately. I am waiting for her to fall in. I take her down but up she goes again.
    Cute bunny! Is she litter box trained? I use to have a friend that had them lose in the house and they were trained.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doug, dogs are only flatulent on food that doesn't agree with them. I feed my dogs 100% raw food-- no gas, no doggy breath, bright white teeth, and low-odor poop. TMI?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We had two big dogs, ( yellow lab (98 lbs)and golden retriever(108 lbs). We spoiled them with table food on and off and boy the flatulence was horrid. So we had to cut way down on table food. It worked! But, I still loved those stinky dogs! Hope to get one soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Patch and Lotus combined weigh 90 lbs. And if you add in my cockatiel (Konchog Birdy), they weigh 90.002 lbs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Aren't pets wonderful?

Sometimes our pets seem to be the best medicine overall.
    Too bad they can't be a replacement for prednisone.....
    Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live in a 1-room walkout basement with my 2 dogs and bird. The dogs are pretty good when I'm not home, but every so often Patch gets up on my bed. He knows he isn't allowed to do that.

The other day I came home and the dogs were on the floor but the blankets were all messed up. I said, "Who's been on the bed?" Without hesitation my bird announced, "Konchog Birdy Boy!" I cracked up laughing. Of everyone, he's the only one who definitely wasn't on the bed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terri and Sangye, your dog stories made me laugh out loud!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face

To funny!!!! The kitties like to run on and over everything. So when I come home anything on a table, papers etc, no glass, is on the floor or moved to another room. They can all run on the back of the couches (sideways) you would think they are on drugs or something the way the deafiy gravity. Oh , if you are on the couch with a blanket it is you who gets dug into and run over during the chase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 3 dogs and I know that when one does something "naughty" They all look guilty to cover for each other. Smart ones they are!

PS mine is sleeping under my desk at work right now...Terri is right they are the best therapy!
    Lisa

Doug Guest

You are lucky, lisa coffeelover!~ my Ludwig D. Katz is sleeping on the guest bed in the guest bedroom, which is much bigger and nicer than my own! As for your dogs being naughty, I know their farts don't stink and they always are good doggies because I've met 2/3rds of your pack!!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast