Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet...I smile...a lot. Life is worth the fight so fight on. Look for something positive in every day. Take a few minutes every day to feel the sun on your face, run your toes through a patch of earth, whether it be grass, dirt, or sand. Really feel and enjoy the good moments. Google 'foods that cause inflammation' and avoid them like the plague. Laugh, and love with everything you've got, but mostly laugh.

Never look back. We've been dealt a bad hand, but bluff and live like this is your last day on this beautiful planet and you still have a lot to accomplish. Enjoy every day to it's fullest. Smile at strangers like you've known them your whole life.

Yes, this disease sucks, it hurts, it's ugly, it makes you feel exhausted and sometimes miserable, but don't let it take your internal happiness from you. Look around, someone who is worse off than us is usually close by.

Now, down from my soapbox. Thank you for your time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Lisa! I hope that you're able to find the support and answers you're looking for in this forum. Soapbox speeches are always welcome too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I go on a rant like that, I'm usually preaching to MYSELF! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMac View Post
    When I go on a rant like that, I'm usually preaching to MYSELF! Lol
    I've seen much longer rants than that on here! They are always welcome, and this is the place to unload them. However, that one was not strictly a rant, since there was a lot of positive energy in the message!
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123