User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Update: Saw the doc this morning!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikki,do you think part of it can be your sinuses ? I know you guys have been getting alot of rain around there ( I think where you are ) . I am like a weather man my sinuses go crazy when the weather chnges. Right now I have to make in appt. to see in ent because my nose has really been bothering me so my doc at CC wants me checked out. And my teeth hurt alot and I also get bad headaches with the weather change..... Just thinking...hope the Cellcept helps.
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We only got a day of rain. It's gorgeous otherwise. It's really quite sad.

I am crossing my fingers that my prescription is ready at 9ish PM tonight when I go on my lunch break so I can get it!!!
    Officially Diagnosed 07/31/2013

My blog: http://nikkinicolealison.com

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm new here so you don't know me, but my heart is breaking for you. I wish you could rest your body more and have less pain. My best to you, new friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks LisaMac! Welcome to our forum. I've read your stories and I have been too stunned to speak. I hope that you are in a good place right now. I will get there. The things I have to deal with pale in comparison to others struggles. It's hard to whine right now when my dear friend is about to start chemo for very aggressive cervical cancer. A cancer that if they checked only a week or so later, she wouldn't be able to fight back against. It really shut me up as far as whining goes.

Don't get me wrong, I still whine ... I just realize that my problems are manageable right now. Things could be much worse.

"It's no use going back to yesterday because I was a different person then" - Alice in Wonderland

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So true, friend. There is always someone sicker than ourselves. I do find helping others gets my eyes off of my woes. I'm sorry for your friend and hope she gets better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We all have our own battles though. SO glad you are here with us to share and help others. We can always use another set of ears for our troubles. Big hugs to you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nikki, you may not technically be as sick as some of us (and I don't mean me at all), but the amount of pain and discomfort you have been going through is way worse than many of us (like me) have to deal with. So I hope the cellcept does something to reverse these problems, and that they get to the bottom of whatever else may be going on besides Wegs.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope u get some relief soon , this much pain for this long is beyond horrible
    Big big hugs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011