I am now seeing Dr. Carol Langford, since my other dr. retired from up there and I must say she is wonderful. I have only seen her one time but she stays on top of things. When I went up there, she had me do another urine test and when she got the results she called me and want me to see a uroglogist concerning my bladder from the cytoxin use. Then she ordered a bone denisity test since long term steroid use. I had that done last week. She just got the results yesterday and called me,but I had missed her call so she called me first thing this morning and wants me to see a endrocrinlogist ( sp) because my bones are bad and she was explaining how she perfer I get a shot instead of pills because of my history of esphogus and stomach issues.I am so impressed with her that she took the time to really know my history and called me with a problem. She also said my calcium was 2 points above normal and she is going to keep in eye on that. If there is anyone that is looking for a good dr. I would HIGHLY recommend her.