Ok...so we all have our moments right? I feel like throwing things right now. I started with bronchitis at thanksgiving,did a round of anti-biotics. Went from that to my sinuses. Over the wknd lost my voice and feel like im breathing thru a sock. I have a tracheal stenosis...they didnt find it til almost a year after my symptoms started and it left alot of scar tissue. they were not able to baloon it and instead just removed some scar tissue thru surgery. that was in april 2012. I havnt had issues since. called my dr and they want to see me..xcept my regular ent is on vacation...i am between ruematologists and have not met my new one yet....i have children to take care of and my mom is on vacation too...AND ppl just dont understand. "Drink tea with honey it will make ur throat feel better!" REALLY?!?!?! Im usually ok with this stupid disease but some days i just want to curse it to be honest! IM really only venting. it will be ok. Just need to vent...get it OUT !!!! Never had this option til i found u guys i will try not to abuse it. Thankyou for listening!!!!!