Quote Originally Posted by BrilliantLight View Post
Hi There, I'm replying to this thread because of the title caught my eye. It's what I can really relate to. I'm 35, and a single mom of a ten year old. So my life feels like it's been on hold for the past two years. The only recognizable, life-altering symptom I have is the subglottic stenosis...like the subject heading, ANCA tests (2) have come back negative so far...I've been having allergy or cold-like symptoms for a while now...but no pus (or sinus issues beyond hay-fever like severity). I've attributed this to dust allergies as I have been tested for environments things and dust/pollen were culprits in the results.

In November, the narrowing was so bad that I had to get dilatation just to be able to function (I was at 40% air capacity). No running, walking fast, moving fast...I had the procedure done in December and felt great for a little over a month (some of which was heavily medicated due to post-procedure). Presently, the narrowing is returning.

I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone else has had these "limited" symptoms of Wegener's? I have yet to be diagnosed for this, and have been referred to a Rheumatologist to either confirm or rule it out... Also, is anyone else struggling with depression due to life being altered (and feeling trapped in their own bodies)?
Yes, these are common things mentioned here by many users. You are not alone!!!

Welcome