Hello beautiful warriors!

Just wondering how doses of prednisone can affect our cognitive state. When I was first put on it I felt as if it affected me hunger, and sleep mostly, along with the other physical symptoms (skin, face, tremor. etc) Other, following years when I had to climb up on steroids,however, it felt as if it affected my cognition and mental state too much as well. I had pred induced anxiety and auditory hallucinations, hearing music from my AC (at least it was some kind of classical music I've never heard before...pleasant actually). But the most bothersome was the inability to construct sentences, speaking or writing, didn't matter, I had problems recalling and using words properly and grammar. I had to slow down and speak more slowly, taking breaks to recall a simple word, at times. Thinking about more complex problems would give me insane tension headaches, due to poor concentration...As the doses decreased it got better, but not 100%...
I heard people with Cushing's Syndrome suffer similar symptoms to people who are on a lot of steroids due to cortisol and they are recommended to exercise their brain.
I know we do recover from some prednisone side effects and less from others ...I wonder if any of you have any experience with this issue.