Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ritazoram Trial

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    I've also had sinusitis for 6 months now and on my 6th course of antibiotics which isn't helping matters as i'm having vertigo like symptoms and sinus pain so bad I can barely concentrate some times.
    Has your ENT done a culture of the bacteria in your nose and sinuses to see what antibiotic will work on it? My ENT does that every time, otherwise we'd be treating the infection with an antibiotic that does not work.
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Mike, its been done but the sinusitis is resisting the charms of the anti biotics.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    Yes Mike, its been done but the sinusitis is resisting the charms of the anti biotics.
    I've had a couple of antibiotic rinses that did prove effective. One was gentmyacin, the other was bacrtoban ointment dissolved into a sterile saline. Might want to ask about that course of action. My staff infection mutates regularly and we have to alternate treatments. I think the staphylococcus aureus is a common problem with those of us who have sinus issues.
    MikeG-2012

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12