Thread: Nasal dryness NEW SPRAY!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nasal dryness NEW SPRAY!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416610396.256896.jpg
    This was suggested by my ENT. It works so well for dryness and it's a natural grapefruit seed extract. It's called XLEAR XYLITOL. IT REALLY HELPS!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I will try this. My nasal situation would be the ultimate challenge for a spray. 36 years of Wg
    I like natural too

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were diagnosed just before me. I'm at 35 years. July of 1979. I was 9. How old were you me2? Also forgot to mention that this will be at a health store or herbal store. Not at pharmacy. It sure helped me. Got it yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was about 19 and working my first real job as an equipment operator for the power company. I eventually ended up in Seattle at the University of Washington for treatment. I worked at 180 lbs of solid muscle and was admitted to the hospital at 122 lbs, unable to walk.
    My original doc is still there although I see him very rarely. He is in internal medicine and of course WG patients got moved over to Rheumy. We have great natural medicine stores here in Olympia- I will look there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a very healthy little girl but always ran random low grade fevers off and on. Started having nose bleeds and ear aches. The drs couldn't find anything then wham I couldn't eat , slept around the clock ears infected nose bleeds for hours on end. They admitted me I didn't eat for 15 days. I had a stroke and couldn't walk either. Finally diagnosed kidney and nasal biopsy and started treatment. I was dying but got better fast. My doc of 34 years retired last year. He was oncologist. I hate not having him. I called him 2 weeks ago though because I thought I was in a flare but seems to be just the stenosis. Try that spray. So far I like it.

P.O.W.E.R. Positive ongoing waves encourage remission

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The spray could easily be available at Super Supplements if one doesn't have many good herbal stores in their area. Also online. Just a thought.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that some people on certain meds can not EAT grapefruit. Would this spray be potentially harmful on certain meds ?
    Life isn't about how you survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Debra C View Post
    I know that some people on certain meds can not EAT grapefruit. Would this spray be potentially harmful on certain meds ?
    I know you can't eat grapefruit if you're taking statins. I'd guess that this spray would be fine though. A minute amount of grapefruit and unlikely to get into bloodstream to effect medications.

My preferred nasal spray is Sterimar, but it's a little pricey.
    Diagnosed April 1995