Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Becky, your doc is not helping at all. In fact, seems resistant. Sooo, it may be time to start searching if he's not going to take any advice/help from others. The Vasculitis Org is always very prompt in responses to people's requests for help, so he's had a bad experience or doesn't know what he's talking about. Whether you have WG or not is not the issue right now...the right doc(s) can help you, he obviously can't or isn't. As for your frustrations, they are a part of the cycle of the AI diseases it seems. No one can help you properly, so the symptoms continue...time to move on to a new doc m'dear. Best to you.
    Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who only know what to think. -NdT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Becky I private messaged you
    - You can judge the character of a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went to my family Doctor today for a check up on my diabetes and blood pressure. While there I asked her if she could see if the results of the TPMT blood test were back. She check for it and it showed it was back but she could not see it because she was not on the list to receive the results. She called Doctor 2 to ask for the results. They had to find them and she offer to call me with the results. I thanked her very much but told her I would rather wait in the examination room until she got the results. One and one half hour later she came back with this as the results - my reading is 59 and normal is 40 so I can take the Imuran.
    Does anyone know what that means? Is it OK to go ahead with the Imuran?
    Last edited by Becky; 12-05-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123